New Business Winner /Sales and Marketing
Ref No: BW-GDS
Location: Erith Kent
Industry: Security Services and Construction
Skills: Bid Best Practice, Copy Writing, Educational Marketing, Pre-Written Content Development, Proposal Writing
Working Hours: Full Time
Salary: £23,000 to 75,000
Bonus: % of the winning contract
Qualifications: Bachelors Degree, Journalism, Marketing & Sales.
Leading Security and Construction organisation is currently looking for a New Business Winner & Bid Writer to win new contracts and tenders.
This role will require a proactive individual to work on the creation, development and production of industry-leading, multi-million pound business proposals. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to further their career in a competitive corporate sales environment and for a major local brand. The successful candidate will be responsible for finding new tenders and opportunities, producing all sales and tendering documents in line with our branding and mission statement and following up all proposals.
The successful candidate will have strong writing skills and phone manners, an eye for detail and be highly organised. Formal writing experience and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines are important.
We’ll give you the opportunity to write your own career success story.
Key responsibilities: Sales and Marketing
· Planning, finding and writing bids, re-tendering and following up prospects
· Formulating and scripting professional, high quality bid/tender responses
· Producing presentation materials, sales letters and content
· Building internal and external relationships with individuals involved in the bid process.
Key experience and skills:
· Excellent writing skills at a professional level
· Ability to research a market place and a client
· Confident, diplomatic yet tenacious investigational skills
· Ability to absorb technical and operational understanding in Security and Construction sectors
· Understanding of the key rules of marketing, sales and customer’s needs.
· Detail orientated
· Thorough completer/finisher
· Prepared to work longer hours as a bid gets near to delivery
· A sense of perspective
If this role is of interest, please contact Ray Zamfir at 02086371406